List Of All Fruits in Blox Fruits
As of Update 18 Part 1, there are currently 35 fruits in the game. 20 of them are Natural, 10 of them are Elemental, and 5 of them are Beast.
|Fruit||Price (Money)||Price (Robux)||Type|
If a player were to purchase every fruit in the game using Robux, it would cost a total of 45,825 Robux. If they were to buy each fruit once with in-game currency, it would cost 33,632,500 BeliIcon. However, it is not recommended to buy fruits with in-game currency, as they cannot be re-equipped at any time like fruits purchased with Robux can be.
There are a few important things to know about fruits in Blox Fruits:
- Fruits that are dropped will remain in the game, but those purchased with Robux are permanent and can be equipped at any time. Those purchased with in-game currency will not be permanent.
- Using a fruit while in water will cause the player to lose a significant amount of health, with the exception of the Ice, Magma v2, Human: Buddha v2, Fish race v2/v3, and Sand fruit.
- Players can remove their current fruit by visiting the Remove Blox Fruit NPC located in the Prison (1st Sea) or Castle on the Sea (3rd Sea), but it is not recommended.
- Permanent fruits are tradable, but players must choose to store them when purchasing. They can also be gifted to oneself.
- If a player switches to a different fruit, the mastery will still be saved. If the new fruit is awakened, it will remain in its awakened state. To change an awakened fruit, players must speak to the Awakenings Expert and pay a fee in Fragments.
- The Smoke and Blizzard fruits are the only Elemental fruits that cannot be awakened.
- Fruits in the 2nd and 3rd seas can be exchanged for certain items, events, or quests.
- Purchasing a fruit with in-game currency from the Blox Fruit Dealer will replace the current fruit being used.
- Fruits cannot be un-stored in the 1st sea, but this issue was fixed in the Update 17 Part 3.5 (Christmas Update).
- It may be more beneficial to obtain a fruit through the Blox Fruits Gacha, as there is a higher chance of getting a good starting fruit than a poor one. However, it is not recommended for players on high levels.